Friday, January 22, 2010

weekend in iowa

Last Friday (1/15), Kaitlin and I headed to Iowa for the weekend without Bryan. I had my friend Breanne's baby shower that Saturday. I was pretty nervous that Kaitlin would cry most of the way since she did that the last time Bryan and I drove to Iowa. I tried to time hitting the road when I thought Kaitlin was ready for her nap. It worked...both ways. She only fussed a bit when we hit some traffic in the suburbs but passed out for the remainder of the ride.


Here's all the girls at Breanne's shower...we even had a paper
Molly (who couldn't make it back for the shower).


Kaitlin with proud grandpa and grandma McIntyre.





Kaitlin loves sitting up like a big girl. She still

needs a little help with the pillow next to her.





Kaitlin has started drooling a lot. You can sort

of see that in this picture. She also loves

playing with all the toys on her mat.





There's that glow worm she loves!





Kaitlin is happily sleeping in her

Great Aunt Jenny's arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment