Tuesday, August 24, 2010

baby cousin

On Thursday, August 19th Kelly & Brian welcomed their newest addition to the Buck family! Kelly had the fastest induction/delivery in history. I think she said she progressed from 5 cm to 10 cm in 45 minutes and pushed for only 10-15 minutes. I swear she could have coughed that baby out.

And in true Kelly fashion (procrastinator) the baby could have easily left the hospital nameless. On the day they were discharged they finally came up with Mason Levi Buck. (Levi was my suggestion.) Mason was 8 lbs and 20 inches long. Here's some photos, most of which I stole from Kelly's facebook page. ;-)


Doesn't she look great for just have given birth!
Proud papa
Yeah we were all looking in different directions. And Kaitlin wasn't sure what to think of Mason.

Gavin checking out his baby brother.

Cheesing for the camera.


Proud grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment