It's hard to believe that 13 months has come and gone already. I don't have any more monthly onsies to take Kaitlin's pictures but I'll try to add recent photos when I remember. And speaking of recent photos, need to collect some from Thanksgiving weekend from friends & family since I didn't once take out the camera. But I did want to post some recent milestones for future reference.
Has started to climb on everything. It started off with her trying to climb onto you while sitting on the floor. Then today she started trying to climb on her activity table and her little people house. I'm just waiting for her to try to figure out how to climb out of her crib. I'm hoping the sleep sack we keep her in helps contain her in the crib for as long as possible.
Follows more directions. In the past few weeks Kaitlin has started to really follow more directions and shows that she understands more of what you say/what you're asking her.
A few examples:
- She knows where her baby dolls are when you ask
- When you tell her to say bye bye she waves without you doing it first
- She gives you kisses (and most of the time they are with an open mouth)
Becoming more independent. Kaitlin has started to figure out how to put on her own socks (she's not successful yet but yesterdays they go on her feet). She also has started to to feed herself with a spoon. She understands that you have to "refill" the spoon with food and then attempts to put it into her mouth. Most of the time the food ends up anywhere but in her mouth.
7 teeth. Her 7th tooth is popping through.
No comments:
Post a Comment