Saturday, January 8, 2011

new york city

In mid-December, Bryan and I took a quick trip to New York City. Bryan had never been before so my parent's came up to watch Kaitlin. We almost didn't get out there due to weather but I think our flight was the only Chicago to NYC flight that got out that day.

Visited the set of the Today Show.
 Jessica Alba was a guest that morning.
 Matt was wearing a lot of makeup when you saw him up close. And Al is shorter than we thought.
 The tree was huge with lots of lights.


A view of the skating rink built out of legos.
  Bryant Park

  Had to take a photo in front of the train store.

It was my third time to NYC but my first to see the Statue of Liberty. We didn't get to go up to the crown (and not sure I could have made it up all those stairs) but we did get a good view from the pedestal.



A view of NYC skyline from the Statue of Liberty. The NYC skyline really makes the Chicago skyline look very small.

A replica of the actual size of the Statue of Liberty's face.

I'm sitting on a replica of the Statue of Liberty's foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment